No Comment :D


1) Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.  ~Edna St Vincent Millay

2) Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.  ~Kay Knudsen

3) Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine

4) All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
 ~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"

5) Can miles truly separate you from friends....If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?  ~Richard Bach

6) How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December's bareness everywhere!
 ~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XCVII"





3 comments: